Scott Silverman has done a lot to help those dealing with substance use disorder, but Confidential Recovery is his pride and joy. This plain, brick recovery center in San Diego is ideal for those who want to keep their affliction private. As much as Scott works to end the stigma against addiction, it still exists. Whether you’re worried about your job, relationships, or you just need some time to figure out how you want to approach your recovery, Confidential Recovery is here for you.
Our center offers all kinds of services, like group therapy, individual therapy, telehealth, mindfulness practices, intervention services, and more—all on your schedule! Although Confidential Recovery is equipped to help with any substance abuse disorder, we see some issues more than others.
- Alcoholism – If you’re beginning to feel like you have an unhealthy relationship with alcohol, talk to your doctor or one of Confidential Recovery’s trained counselors. We will find a recovery option that’s right for you. Recovery can include inpatient or outpatient treatment, alcohol counseling, or a twelve-step program.
- Fentanyl – This synthetic opioid is more potent than morphine and heroin. It doesn’t just get people high—it kills. However, that doesn’t stop people from using it, and not everyone gets through the experience alive. If you have a problem with this highly-addictive substance, get help now. It can save your life.
- Opioids – Opioid abuse may come in the form of fentanyl, oxycodone, hydrocodone, tramadol, morphine, and more. Often, this starts as an addiction to prescribed pain medication that spirals out of control until any opioid will do. Overdose is always a risk; it’s why it’s recommended that the loved ones of opioid addicts always carry Narcan. Our facility offers rehab services, medication-assisted opioid therapy, and clinical interventions.
- Opiates – Rehabilitation for opiates is similar to that of opioids, but they aren’t technically the same. Opiates refer strictly to natural opioids. Heroin is the most significant player in this category. Medical support during detox is highly recommended, and Confidential Recovery can help you organize that, as well as cognitive-behavioral therapy.
- Prescription Drugs – Prescription drugs are some of the most frequently abused in the country. This addiction may feel as if it has snuck up on you, and in a way, it has. Taking prescription drugs for long periods makes you more likely to experience withdrawal symptoms when you try to stop taking them. Our recovery center in San Diego can help you beat this addiction.
- Cocaine – Cocaine is often mixed with fentanyl, making it even more dangerous. This stimulant is highly addictive and can cause serious health problems even when used in its purest form. The professionals at Confidential Recovery offer programs like contingency management and cognitive-behavioral therapy, and they can help connect you with resources like sober homes and rehab.
Confidential Recovery offers treatment to fit your schedule, and we accept most major insurances. There is no downside to learning more about our services and getting yourself—or a loved one—started on the road to recovery.
If you are facing a situation with a loved one, spouse, or even a child that has started to spiral, please call me at 619-993-2738.
Scott is the Founder and CEO of Confidential Recovery, an outpatient addiction treatment program in San Diego.
About Scott H. Silverman: Scott has been fighting against addiction for over 20 years, one person, speech, and book at a time. You can buy a copy of his latest book “The Opioid Epidemic” here.
(c) 2022 Scott H Silverman. All Rights Reserved.